Ty175 Majesty

andy.t

Theres a Ty175 for sale on Ebay and the guy reckons its a Majesty. I cant remember myself but I thought there was only two.. the mini Majesty with the straight down tubes and then the one with the bent down tubes which I thought was the original Majesty, anyway the guy selling this one thinks its an original...anyone know any better..have a look... HERE

Theres a Ty175 for sale on Ebay and the guy reckons its a Majesty. I cant remember myself but I thought there was only two.. the mini Majesty with the straight down tubes and then the one with the bent down tubes which I thought was the original Majesty, anyway the guy selling this one thinks its an original...anyone know any better..have a look... HERE

Aye, seen that earlier and thought there was something pretty standard about it. Could be wrong though.

I don't know any better but compare the frame with this frame on an original 175. Other than laid down shocks a tank and fork/mudguard brace I can't see a difference. The late mini maj frame had shorter front tubes. Were the early bikes modded std frames ?? like the 250 I don't know??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/YAMAHA-TY175-TRIALS-...df#ht_500wt_975