Upside Down 315r

serious3

lad at work had a blat on my 315r today, reckons he's had years playing on crossers so of he goes and then cracks the throttle wide in 2nd and loops the bike within 10 feet of me :o thing is it landed upside down and stayed there revving its nuts off for maybe 5 seconds before i righted it and shut the jammed throttle. it re-started straight away and doesnt seem to be rattling/or knocking. i ran it this evening up to temp and had a run up the road and all seems ok but do i need to worry bout anything else?

That reminds me of some a guy who bought my 02 Beta 270 i sold a few years ago, i told him that the bike can be a bit lively on the throttle, and that the front brake was set a little sharp, to which he looked me in the eye and said that he knew about bikes cause he does moto-x, fare enough. Then in an attempt to show his skill/knowledge, whatever, he whacks the throttle wide open, the Beta (bless it) pulls a massive wheelie, he grabs clutch and front brake, bike comes back down onto the front wheel and threw himself straight over the handlebars only to be then hit by the bike. Laugh, i almost wet myself.

Oh, sweet memorys.

I wonder if he's a trialscentral member ?

GaffaMont.

Edited by GaffaMont

:D

Nah they're tough old beasts, should be fine!

Confirmed !

I had a 315 and it tumbled off the back of the bike rack (forgot the ratchet strap?? :) ) when the car was moving..1 grip and 1 mud-guard later it was mighty fine.

I went to Warden Law (Go-kart track/trials practice area) and 'exchanged' a shot on my bike for a shot on a lads 2stroke kart.

This lad assured me he had ridden supermotos/crossers before but ...he could only manage a few yards at-a-time on my bike ;)

He handed it back saying ''...don't know how you ride those effin things..they've got no weight over the front wheel.. :thumbup: ''

He was even more miffed when I brought his Kart back with flats on his slicks :) ...bloody hard to drive a Kart with trials boots on :o !!