New Record!

copemech

That's buggar all we had 1'' and the whole bloody country came to a stand still this Winter............

1" my ar5e. We had three feet in Aberdeenshire and that's without any drifting. I still got to work every day as did most Scots. You soft southern folks are just not used to snow any longer. I saw TV pictures where you could still the lines on the roads in the south and the Police and media were saying don't drive unless its life or death.

1" my ar5e. We had three feet in Aberdeenshire and that's without any drifting. I still got to work every day as did most Scots. You soft southern folks are just not used to snow any longer. I saw TV pictures where you could still the lines on the roads in the south and the Police and media were saying don't drive unless its life or death.

Spot on...it was rough and not just one of these wee short spells either, we had snow on the deck up here for 5 weeks straight, that's some kind of record in recent years...never missed a days work though!!

Spot on...it was rough and not just one of these wee short spells either, we had snow on the deck up here for 5 weeks straight, that's some kind of record in recent years...never missed a days work though!!

A record snow made for a damned good excuse for many today. Electricity was off till late morn, and noone could function due to their inept reliance upon damn computers!

Made a good holiday for many, though! Few and far between in these parts! :ph34r: