Left My Boots

dabomb

If anyone was up backcowm today and found a pair ofalmost new trials boots,please contact me on 07846592105.I left them by the side of the car.I rung up backcowm 40 mins after leaving,they said they would have a look,but it looks like somebody has taken them,as they havnt rung back.

They belonged to my son who is gutted.

If anybody has taken them home for whatever reason,give me a call,i`l come and get them,i wont ask any questions.

Thanks,Steve

hi sorry to hear that, my son did exactly the same thing at earl shilton today, but lucky enough for my lad, friends spotted them and was on the phone to my wife when we got back home

hoping you are as lucky and someone picked them up who knows you to return them to you soon

Hope you get your boots back, I once left my lid perched on the end of the bars with my bike racked onto the car and drove off. :rolleyes: .....Some kind soul returned my lid to me eventually but it was too mashed up to use again..DOH!

• 4 weeks later...