Address To Send Donation To Patrick's World Assault

tombleds

I would again like to contribute to Patrick's world assault. His recent videos show tremendous form at rear wheel riding. I am excited to see the effort to go. Please post an address to send donations. Patrick go do your best and please document with video and if you create a dvd I would be happy to purchase that also as My kids and I have enjoyed the previous Smagical videos :rolleyes:

This is a great Idea, we need to send more of our young stars to Europe to compete with the best in the world.

Is this still a valid, and upto date donation method?

http://www.trialscentral.com/forums/index....rt=#entry127271

If so, and can be verified, I will put a link on our trials website to help get the word out and sure others would do the same.

I appreciate what is trying to be done for patrick smage,

But surely if this guy feels he has the ability to compete in the world rounds then he needs to go down the same channels as every other kid chasing the dream of world stage stardom,

A simple trip across the pond to compete in a few events wouldnt suffise would it?

You would need to be up there competing against the best of them all the time, And i guess half these world riders have grew up competing against one another week in week out!

What im getting at is wouldnt he be better moving to so called europe (probly spain) and getting the backing of the sherco factory team? Instead of us paying for someone else to do what we do on any sunday, only at a world level?