Sandifords?

serious3

Can't see why we're being so dramatic,there obviously just losing there old baggage so that they can move forward,hopefully this way the Sandiford name will be around for another 50 odd years.

They will all be happier people getting away from Honda..

Love.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see why we're being so dramatic,there obviously just losing there old baggage so that they can move forward,hopefully this way the Sandiford name will be around for another 50 odd years.

They will all be happier people getting away from Honda..

Love.

If thats the case,its a bad choice of words. "in administration" hardly means all's well. As far as i'm aware it means that an administrator has taken control of the company and is selling off assets to try and settle debts.

bad choice of words? well the assets are siezed and sold to pay off the "baggage" ie the creditors they owe money to

and if you where one of those people or companys or the c&r , you might have a different attitude ?

but looking at that auction , the best has gone!

It all seems to be a mess.................seen the auction site now and there's loads of stuff...................the whole job lot.

Real shame - Sandiford Montesa is an iconic name in Trials

This recession/credit crunch is crap

Edited by Johnnyboxer

They could of gone into something called Members Voluntary Liquidation.

Going into liquidation don't always mean you owe someone thousands of pounds.

I contract for a large company that has just paid another large company 35 million to take the part of the business they've been losing 15 million a year for the last 2 years,they figure it's cheaper to pay someone 35 million to take the business than it is to shut it down.

They could of gone into something called Members Voluntary Liquidation.

Going into liquidation don't always mean you owe someone thousands of pounds.

I contract for a large company that has just paid another large company 35 million to take the part of the business they've been losing 15 million a year for the last 2 years,they figure it's cheaper to pay someone 35 million to take the business than it is to shut it down.

your cup isn't just half full, it runneth over.

It may be voluntary liquidation as pointed out elsewhere.

Over the years I probably only ever purchased from Sandifords a handful of times, but then I do admit to being more of a Bultaco man!!

In anycase it's always a sad day when an established company ceases to exist. It fairly recently happened to a company I had given 20 years of my career to, and they had been in business 40 years in total.

Wayne....