What Rear Shocks To Buy?

marky g

Any chance of using it on the 27th Feb?

Novogar?

;)

Yeah, no problem mate............I'll fit some springs off a Scania when you borrow it :ph34r: or I'll see if I can borrow a set of Falcons off RS :hl:

Edited by Marky G

From what I saw last year the sections are just right, not Shock snapping stuff anyway's (sod's law I'll be eating my words on the 13th Feb  ;) )

Just to throw a spanner in the works I put a hefty bend in the rod of one of the Falcons on my Ossa at the Torridge round in 03 - some fairly juicy rocks in that round. Bootle and the Hillsborough round have some fair rocks in too, although at Bootle, it is more likely that if a rod is going to get bent it will be crossing the moors if you're motoring a bit, rather than in a section.

I haven't bought any Falcon trials shocks for a while, but last year I bought a pair for a Bultaco Pursang. These cost

• 2 weeks later...

Well there is an alternative BPS competition shocks. We've develped our shocks over the past 2 years in both the French and Spanish championship.

We have a soft damping and a new progressive spring ideal for trials, the rest is down to modern tech - mountings CNC 'd fine thread adjustment.....

Shocks made today for classic bikes, our new model covers the TLR 250.

Sizes from 340mm to 410mm (TLR 250) 2 spring rates......

Our shocks have been made with mdern twinshock trials in mind......

Comming soon MX models........

PICT0401_3_

• 2 weeks later...