Trotters Burn 09

houseape1000

Just been watchin trotters burn 2009 on youtube......I now see the need for waterproofs !

When you ride a 4rt, do you get a free alpinestars jacket with it, as they've all got one on.

Just out of curiosity.....how long do you ride for each day, and where abouts does this section come in to play (what day?/after how long?) as everyone looks rather cream crackered !!!

If it sounds as though Im having a go, I assure you Im not......just interested thats all !

Should've carried on looking at youtube......it says its on day 1.

Edited by houseape1000

In 09 it was the first group of sections on day 1, however the routes are not published yet for this years event so we wont know when it will be in. In previous years it has been been slotted in on diffrent days. Routes should be out in April so best wait and see!

Just out of curiosity.....how long do you ride for each day, and where abouts does this section come in to play (what day?/after how long?) as everyone looks rather cream crackered !!!

Ride for 6-8 hours each day. as staggiedog said that was the first group of day one. thats not the look of cream crackered, thats the look of holy **** it's day one ****ing down with rain and you want me to try and get up niagra falls!!!!!!

there are many people on here who have far more experience of the event than me but I think it's the bits the spectators don't see that is the biggest test. If you imagine like this, you have just finished a normal club trial, in ssdt terms: Congrats you just reached the second group of day one!!!!

but there is a reason it's called the best trial in the world :thumbup::barf: