I Wish All Goodbye

m4rt

;)

Sadely my time is on this board is over with.

Now I know many of you may welcome my departure and some sad as I have brought life, while other welcomed the breif but interesting visit from Mr M4RT...................

Some of you came close to dechipering my clues such as the following

Spelling: I used center insted of centre, color Vs colour.

Time: I posted here at hours that could only be based in the southern part of the USA (west coast).

Names: There were times when I used names like Martin, Lane, Roper Todd

M 4 Roper Todd. Chris from the UK (for thoses of you who remember Chris)

Knowledge: I knew much about many of you which means I have been around trials for many, many years which gave some clue as to my age.

Word knowldge: I knew about local Scottish sayings, American, and Canadian trials areas.

This all comes with riding nationals in both countries, riding the Scottish Six days.

I have garnered friends in these countries throught the years and for that I am gratefull.

I have had fun poking at you all. All was meant in fun and hopefully taken that way.

But my subscription is up and it is time to go on my way.

I have one wish before I go. Take care of your fellow trials rider as this is a small sport and a sport that bites at the very heart of you. We are fourtunate to ride and practise a sport that is considered by many as the magicians of the motorcycle world.

Ishy, Kinnel, JTT, fraceman,Wonder Boy, Gasgasprotxt, boofont, big foot, wallace, and all the other regular contributers of gab keep it coming.

To BillyT, clarkp, HondaRS, and others keep all the techy stuff coming and keep the others in line with their bikes.

To Andy, IanJ, thanks for giving us a forum to banter about in and a place to hang our hats. Without all the effort you have put in the past and what is to come in the future we would not survive. :D

I will only be back at special request. I will be watching though and when I see something not quite right I will but in and kick your butts again :hl:

If you should need me to post call out M4RT where are you

I am now off to my warm hacianda after I eat at Chillis or Fuddruckers ;)

Andy please hang up my moniker in the TC hall of fame.....................

M4RT

Avoir mon amis :ph34r:

well mr m4rt i am still very new to this trials thing and dont know anyone on yhis site but i will say its been a pleasure reading your posts and has brought many a smile to my sad little trials bike less life, hopefully people will take things as they were meant and you will return every now and then just to keep us guessing. ;)