When Is The Outdoor Trials On Tv

benc1980

Thanks for the video link. Looks like 'mini extreme enduro' or 'drag sprint trials.' Must have been though up by some Eurozone part time brake lever and back mudguard maker who is on the FIM. It looks like real trials as imagined by a part time committee meeting on the back of a packet of pasta who decided that it all needed a bit of speediness. However the riding is quite incredible and so brave.

Is this what we are going to get at the UK round in Scotland? One minute enduro racing without the courtesy of a section inspection.

That was a sttep cliff face which the first part was much harder than it looked, I am at the very top with the green t shirt. I felt as did Wiggy and his minder danny haslam that this was one of the more possible sections for him to attempt which he did on both laps but fived on the first step.

Why are the in cards at 90 degrees to the first part of the section?

Because there was no more room as the coastal path was next to it and riders needed to get by. You can see that Cabby has his back wheel against the tape, if they had allowed more run up then more may have made it.

Because there was no more room as the coastal path was next to it and riders needed to get by. You can see that Cabby has his back wheel against the tape, if they had allowed more run up then more may have made it.

So why wasn't the in at where they hopped to? I bet the lesser lights lost half their time before they hopped into postition for the first big up.

So why wasn't the in at where they hopped to? I bet the lesser lights lost half their time before they hopped into postition for the first big up.

Exactly, and you weren't even there! Section 1 was the same, as were a couple of others. 3 started at the top and just looped down wasting 5 secs then another 5 secs to line up for what could have been the begins, daft.

What they should have done is have a riders meeting on the monday at the event and go through section by section with pune and toni and make sure what they needed to do to get it right.

Edited by Nigel Dabster

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...