French 3,4 Or 5day Trials

its a kinda magic

the 3day coming up in march have you riden that? me and my mates ride S2 & S1 in sardent what does the trial offer for these classees and what is the weather like????!!!!

Ridden the Indre 3 day a few times over the years. Last year it was a bit later & weather was good. Can be chilly on the ride out to sections. The off road course is fast & easy , so you don't get warm. Sections are a bit easier than the other French Trials, for each route. Have to say the S1 route still looks scary/impressive to me............I'm on the S3 here & torn between S3 & Rand routes at the other events depending on how bad my memory is or how old I'm feeling..........

Indre uses a petrol tanker & the fuel cost is included in entry fee. There's no real time limit over the one big lap per day, so its a relaxing ride round with time for photos.

Well I know all this trials cause usually I'm riding some of them, or I rode in past years, so I'll give you my modest opinion:

- Best trial of the world: SCOTTISH SIX DAYS.

- Best trial in France: Verdon 5 Days (last week of August), then 4 Jours Creuse in Sardent, then Aveyron 4 Days, then Aveyron Hivernale 3 Days and probably the Indre 3 Days but I never been there cause same days of the Santigosa 3 Days in Spain.

Best Trial in Italy: Valtellina 3 Days

Best Trial in Spain: Santigosa 3 Days (Easter Week), then Cingles 3 Days..

Best Trial in Andorra: Arinsal 2 Days in August.

I imagine that you also know the excelent Manx Two days, the Lake two days...and lately the Reeth 3 Days.

Aveyron 4 Days, then Aveyron Hivernale 3 Days and probably the Indre 3 Days

Where and when is the Aveyron 3 Day at? You are the first to mention it. We are now thinking of riding in the 3day on easter weekend (not the santiago :) as it is possibly tooo far for a 3day :) ) or do you think otherwise? Does anyone know any details on what you need, do you really need ACu permit to ride etc? do they check?

cheers

Dates from FIM web.

3 days of Indre: Organizer: TC PAYS DE LA CHATRE FMN: FFM

Track / Location: La Chatre Start: 26/03/2005 End: 28/03/2005 (Easter)

Aveyron 4 day: Organizer: MC 12 FMN: FFM

Track / Location: Saint Geniez d'Olt (dept 12) Start: 05/05/2005 End: 08/05/2005 - SSDT week -

Creuse 4 days: : ATC ST CHRISTOPHE FMN: FFM

Track / Location: Sardent Start: 14/07/2005 End: 17/07/2005

Verdon 4 days: Organizer: MC DE BOADE FMN: FFM

Track / Location: Digne Start: 24/08/2005 End: 28/08/2005

Aveyron 3 days, Organizer: MC 12 FMN: FFM

Track / Location: Entraygues Start: 11/11/2005 End: 13/11/2005

Yes thats November..........

Edited by hrc1

I want to go to 5 days of Verdun, but need travelling companion to share costs - my van is OK, or your van. Have been to Sardent back in 2000, brilliant, but need to get in Verdun before too many birthdays. Also need to make definite decision soon as if I don't do Verdun, then its over to the Manx again and ferries need to be booked soon. But can do many more Manxes, but can't get much more energy in future for five days.