Trials Central Trial?

boofont

Gavin, Tecno, somone might actualy be interested in the chances of a Trials Central trial, but then read the threads and see it's just two youg un's braggin how big they think their whip is.

Now the lads who put the last event on like this would be only too glad to have you go down to yorkshire and show them how it's done.

Edited by ishy

Gavin, Tecno, somone might actualy be interested in the chances of a Trials Central trial, but then read the threads and see it's just two youg un's braggin how big they think their whip is.

Now the lads who put the last event on like this would be only too glad to have you go down to yorkshire and show them how it's done.

:P Exactly , well said the Ishmeister !! ;)

The event last year was a blast and well supported , and the Bradford club put in an awfull lot of work and effort and ran a fantastic trial. ( i think even Andy did a bit :santawink: )

With the 'changes' who knows what might happen , but it would be a shame to lose an event that had so much potential , and beer .

The Skyrakes venue has to be one of the best , if you have never ridden in Yorkshire anyone , start here!!!

Stick to the live chat if you wanna jabber on about sh*t you two !! We will see who is the best when we all come to see you young un's at the 6-day!!

Whats wrong with you don't sound that happy. Are you coming up for the SSDT 2004 then Marky Boy would like to meet you.

Techno and REV`er (all my friends) wind me up a lot as they know I have a shout fuse (wild temper when they get started on me).

Gavin

...........We will see who is the best when we all come to see you young un's at the 6-day!!..........(marky boy quoted it)

Will you old one not have snuffed it by then (6 feet under :P ) JOKE

The boy seems to fancy a go at this one, could make a good family long week end,so , realising these things take a lot of organising is there any provisional dates /venues or is it still just a thought and did the trials action trial have a schoolboy class. Anyhow good luck to who ever takes it on.

Oh and techno and wonderboy i have to say im with Ishy and Mark on this one lads "those who can do, those who dont talk about it" :P

Ishy hows the seeley getting on? post a pic if you can mate.

My point lads, now and again we get a laugh out of some of your posts, but buggering up every topic with the same tripe you always put gets a little old after a while.

At least the live chat only lasts a few minutes, and doesn't ruin a whole topic.

Ishy makes a good point lads. This "banter" is happening in too many threads and spoils them for a number of people. Please keep your chit chat to the Live Chat area or by private message. Thanks :hat: