New Raga 2010

benbeta23

and no OHLINS shocks.

Yea I noticed that too.... for my money the Ohlins is worth its weight in gold BUT apparently the new Sachs shock is V good too.

No D.I.D rear wheel either. Obviously cheaper to get Morad to make a copy of it.

Other than that, decent spec but worth

Its a gorgeous looking bike, Gas Gas have defiantely stepped up once again!

Going on previous Raga Reps, a lot of the new parts/developments have been put onto the new 'standard' models. I can't wait for the 2011's to be released. I'm ready for a new bike and i'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of the new model. If it looks anything like this new Raga, i'll be putting my order in straight away. :rolleyes:

Yea I noticed that too.... for my money the Ohlins is worth its weight in gold BUT apparently the new Sachs shock is V good too.

No D.I.D rear wheel either. Obviously cheaper to get Morad to make a copy of it.

Other than that, decent spec but worth

Your right all the bits will add up BUT they don't have the expense of the standard parts.

I reckon you'd prob be better of buying a standard 2011 and buying any of the extra bits u want - carb, wheel etc etc

plus you'd still have the original bits you could

A.sell

B. keep and put back on bike when you sell it.

It's a lot more money. Ragas used to be with the extra (used yo be

Edited by beatabeta