Trials Tyre

04rev3

I have just bought a second hand trials bike which needs a new rear and front tyre. Does any body know of a place where i can get a brand new one from please??? :D:D

Hi. Woosters m/cycles on A64 near Seacroft, Leeds or NTB racing at Wigginton near York

Bill

Can't quite believe the words "good pair" and "Vee Rubber" have been into the same sentance Monty

You are too critical! They work fine on a Novice or Vintage bike, all dependant upon what you are doing. I got a front on the Serow and it works. Will put a rear as the knobbie thing goes off.

Only problem I had in the trials was on the wet rocks! You get what you pay for, but they do look good! :D

Only problem I had in the trials was on the wet rocks! You get what you pay for, but they do look good! :D

Is there a brand that will grip onto wet wood. I struggle to get ANY grip on wet slimy up ended trees. I also run Vee Rubbers...not by choice, just happened to be on the bike when I bought it, with tons of tread left.

Edited by houseape1000

Is there a brand that will grip onto wet wood. I struggle to get ANY grip on wet slimy up ended trees. I also run Vee Rubbers...not by choice, just happened to be on the bike when I bought it, with tons of tread left.

Studs would be the only way I think. The ACU wouldn't look to kindly of them mind you.