Now How Bad Can Your Spelling Get

sam95

poor spelling is not an indicator of honesty..

What I mean is, put two and two together the look of the bike and the spelling but then again he might be one of the most honest man/woman you could ever wish to meet. But my point is that if you

Some kid posted for help on a KTM or Husky forum I don't remember, but his spelling and grammar mistakes were far worse than this guy's. One would of thought he was either messing with the forum or just downright uneducated. My 8 year old daughter was way more literate than this person. Anyway some guys were really ragging on him bad, but I actually tried to give him some advice after thinking he was legitimately in need. I finished up by advising him to use a spell-checker. It was kinda funny the way I did it, but some jerk took offense to that and reported me with a bad post. . . . probably his dad . . . who couldn't fix his bike. :thumbup:

That could be the Olde English spelling of the word. :)

It is funny really. I actually reviewed that briefly and said, --- p--s on it! Did not bother to check further(need beer).

Olde English antonym- Oft! Yes, this is a real word and not neccessarily an abbreviation! :thumbup:

I dont know how many of you know that Mozilla Firefox as your internet browser has a built in spelling check as you type. Just right click the word to correct via selection.

Another tip, dont rely on Online language converters. I was posting on the French TY forum some years ago a block of text translated by Babel Fish into French. Well the result of bad grammar and meaning lost was a huge joke on me!