AHRMA at the Trials Training Center

ittybits

AHRMA Vintage Trials - October 2nd and 3rd

Trials Training Center, Sequatchie, TN

Sections designed for vintage bikes but are acceptable for twin-shock and modern bike support riders. In addition to the AHRMA classes, a support class will be available for twin-shock and modern support riders. No championship sections will be available but all trials riders are welcome to attend. AHRMA no-stop rules apply to all classes.

Sign-up: Saturday @9:00 a.m.; Sunday @8:30 a.m.

Once again amased they are excluding(other) twinshock riders still, just nuts!

They just don't get it!

Please note.... " In addition to the AHRMA classes, a support class will be available for twin-shock and modern support riders. No championship sections will be available but all trials riders are welcome to attend."...

No bikes or riders were excluded at this event. It was a great event, too bad you did not come and join us.

Edited by ittybits

Please note.... " In addition to the AHRMA classes, a support class will be available for twin-shock and modern support riders. No championship sections will be available but all trials riders are welcome to attend."...

No bikes or riders were excluded at this event. It was a great event, too bad you did not come and join us.

Right. We should be so grateful that AHRMA does not EXCLUDE us. We are welcome to be treated as second class citizens.

Take your seat in the back of the bus. Glad you guys had a good time.

Right. We should be so grateful that AHRMA does not EXCLUDE us. We are welcome to be treated as second class citizens.

Take your seat in the back of the bus. Glad you guys had a good time.

When it comes to trials, AHRMA has their head so far up their behind, it is sad. Even the folks you consider to be the first class citizens get treated as second class. Show up at an event, and the trials is on Thursday, of Friday, before all the "important stuff" happens. Or hey, we want to make sure all the guys who do the "important stuff" but still like to ride trials have an opportunity, so we will delay the start of the trials, for hours on end, cause we are running behind on finishing all the "important stuff", like motocross, roadracing, etc. It didn't take too many years of my AHRMA membership to figure out that trials was not a real area of interest, for them. Adios from Texas.

I also don't like the AHRMA rules on Trials and the 2nd Class treatment. BUT!!!!! We will never get it fixed unless we continue to be members of the organization and make our wishes known.

1. Eliminate "no-Stop"

2. Include later model bikes

3. Use Peer scoring - Speed things up, and get rid of scorers who don't have a clue what they are doing. Also waiting on scorers.

just my .02

I also don't like the AHRMA rules on Trials and the 2nd Class treatment. BUT!!!!! We will never get it fixed unless we continue to be members of the organization and make our wishes known.

1. Eliminate "no-Stop"

2. Include later model bikes

3. Use Peer scoring - Speed things up, and get rid of scorers who don't have a clue what they are doing. Also waiting on scorers.

just my .02

Alan , good luck, people have been trying for over 15 years to fix AHRMA trials , I gave up after 10 .

When it comes to trials, AHRMA has their head so far up their behind, it is sad. Even the folks you consider to be the first class citizens get treated as second class. Show up at an event, and the trials is on Thursday, of Friday, before all the "important stuff" happens. Or hey, we want to make sure all the guys who do the "important stuff" but still like to ride trials have an opportunity, so we will delay the start of the trials, for hours on end, cause we are running behind on finishing all the "important stuff", like motocross, roadracing, etc. It didn't take too many years of my AHRMA membership to figure out that trials was not a real area of interest, for them. Adios from Texas.

I think this may be the first time I have ever seen Darrell have a Rant! You Go Man!

To me, the AHRMA have put me off from even getting an old bike(from my era) at all. Sorry, but I do not need or want to be associated with them based upon what I have heard. I was actually hoping they were done after last year.

I know that some hardcores are still trying to help, but I wish they would just let it go, and go with ITSA or something, which seems to be more responsive to the riders. Time and energy better spent. No offense Ed.

Wonder the turnout of official riders, and others?