Spen Valley - Home Farm Trial Sat 30th Oct.

scoobydo

Just got home and settled after today's Spen Valley Trial at Home Farm. Just had to say what a great trial, well layed out with sensible and varied sections. Looked to be an excellent turn out too 70 plus?? - with plenty of positive reaction and comments at the end. Well done to all involved in orgainising this event today!

Big thanks also to Andy Judson @ Pennine Trialsport for the loan of the 'Orange one' really impressed. :thumbup:

Martin - I'll have you next time out :guinness:

If Spen Valley can repeat todays success in future events then happy day's are here again. :banana2:

yes i agree! it was my fist trial and it was excellent! are the results up yet does anyone know?

Leigh will be tapping away right now - he missing his fav programe on TV the X factor :hyper:

The trial dont finish for some till late.

Just keep popping onto the Spen web site to see when they are posted up.

Hope you finished with that Cheshire Cat Grin ??? :thumbup:

Edited by Scoobydo

yers!! without a doubt! i will be there at the next one if its on a saturday! just found one of the sections real tricky on the novice course, think it was setion 7, with the tight left hand turn around the tree....nightmare! would just like to second your shout on the organisation of the event aswell, really welcoming.

just waiting for the results to be put up, want to see how i did....how ever bad it was lol

Results are up.

Just to let you all now the next Spen Trial is a Club championship at Harden Moor on 20th November. The Clubman (easy!)route will be similar in difficulty to the hard route as at the N&B trials and not really suitable for absolute beginners, but do come along and have a look. You can watch good riders make hard sections look dead easy and see me make easy sections look hard :) but fun to watch none the less. We are always happy to see new faces and we are always grateful for anyone helping to observe.

im sure id be ok, the hard rote didnt seem that tricky when i was looking at them. the easy rote was really easy this time except the section i mentioned were avery rider i saw ride through it struggled massively, so id be ok i rekon.

Hi Nath,

Harden Moor is a great venue, but be prepared to drop a few marks as the club championships are a test, and the majority of sections at harden moor are over rocks, rocky climbs and rock filled bomb holes. But I'm sure you'll have fun but have a good look round the course before the trial.

Leigh

• 2 weeks later...