Browny to gasser

fantic200

If you like we can have it changed for you. How's fvckwitben sound?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: 300 Gas Gas for a kid, now that sounds like an ideal bike? Ok I will swap it for a 290 Beta? Hmmmmmmmmm

Back on Topic anything away from Sherco was a good move for Pune and with Shirty kicking him back into shape like he did with Dibs then I think he will produce some better results this year.

Bike choice is what it says a ''Choice'' and all the major bikes on the market are far bette than the rider controling it, so to say this is better than that is Cr*p. I have never had a Gasser as I have prefered other marks, but I must say the new one looks, sounds and rides superb...............but its the Mont for me <_<

Edited by GIZZA5

How do you change your name??

I have the opposite of Ben.... Beta in my name but no ride Gas Gas!

Ta

You need to be a site supporter and a bit of a dick. The site supporter bit's easy and only a tenner. Being a bit of a dick takes lots of time and practice.

• 3 weeks later...

THe only thing i don't get about the whole Dibs 'saga' is that why hasn't anything been announced if, infact, he is moving at all?!

Everyone else seems to have made their announcements on their whereabouts in 2011, is he waiting for the right time or is he trying to find a way out of his 2011 GG contract he seemingly signed back in September, GG website?????

Unless GG are lying to us all..... :unsure:

THe only thing i don't get about the whole Dibs 'saga' is that why hasn't anything been announced if, infact, he is moving at all?!

Everyone else seems to have made their announcements on their whereabouts in 2011, is he waiting for the right time or is he trying to find a way out of his 2011 GG contract he seemingly signed back in September, GG website?????

Unless GG are lying to us all..... :unsure:

Browny has signed, fact.

The logical thing to assume is Shirty has only ever had one top rider recently/factory support only one british rider, so he won't have Dibs.

My guess is a clause in his contract which prohibits disclosure before a certain date, or else.

There is always the chance that 'if' Dibs stays at GG it may be on a factory basis rather than GGUK.

Obviously just speculating here and a Beta return seems most logical but it might just be that Gas Gas feel a 2 pronged attack will reap certain rewards.

There is always the chance that 'if' Dibs stays at GG it may be on a factory basis rather than GGUK.

Obviously just speculating here and a Beta return seems most logical but it might just be that Gas Gas feel a 2 pronged attack will reap certain rewards.

Not with gubian signed up its not likely.