Brake pedals?

spinner

Do you mean this type ?

RearBrake.jpg

If so yes I have one on my 2010 and its fine, machined from billet alloy a good solid design far superior than the cheap cast replacement sold everywhere else.

Hope this helps.

That was one of them but their were 2 other ones listed, Motomerlin has 2 different ones shown on it's site, 02-08 and 09-11 those were the ones I was asking about!

The lever on the later model Pro's sticks out further thats the only difference between the old and the newer types, both types fit the later model but if you fit the older type lever to the newer bike the lever tip does not stick out as much so you have less to put your boot on, but on the plus side you don't catch it on as many rocks and bend it as it's tucked in closer to the engine.

The one I have fitted to my bike was made for the earlier models but works well on my 2010.

Edited by Taff_d

Thank You for the reply But I was told that the old style brake pedal has been discontinued and replaced by the new style. Anyway the GasGas parts importer has neither in stock that's why I'm looking for an option :thumbup:

I sent a email to the guy selling the brake pedal above to see if he would ship to the US

Thanks any other brake pedal information would be appreciated!!

Thank You for the reply But I was told that the old style brake pedal has been discontinued and replaced by the new style. Anyway the GasGas parts importer has neither in stock that's why I'm looking for an option :thumbup:

I sent a email to the guy selling the brake pedal above to see if he would ship to the US

Thanks any other brake pedal information would be appreciated!!

If he says he'd ship, be sure to get 1 more when you order... :agreed: Oh and cookie might like one?