Colonial Trial

Andy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm off, I can take afew photos but can't garauntee good photos or any of any good sections because I have never been before so I am bound to get lost.

Marky boy, is that Mark a.k.a. divy?

It was my first time there last year and I wasn't at any sections I'd call particularly spectacular, but still got some good photos and had a great weekend - even though I froze my nuts off. Stayed in the Milburn Hotel in Rosedale the night before - highly recommend it. Not expensive, food was fantastic and the beer was good :ph34r:

I'd be back this year if I could, but can't for family reasons. If you can get any photos then please email to website AT trialscentral.com - I'd be eternally grateful and may possibly even fire a few TC sticker sets your way :D

Ok,

I wont be staying anywhere but thanks for the advice, I only live 30 mins drive away from Rosedale.

I also aint old enough to drink beer in pubs yet, but it wont be long.

Edited by bob

Marky Boy,

Thats slander, I have never appeared on Booze Britain, drunk, dancing in the Hydro in Redcar at about 10.30pm on a Friday night........... :ph34r:

It must have been my double. I mean treble.

Have you ever seen me doing anything but daft lines. No seriously I've been training exceptional hard for this event. Last weekend was spent drinking excessivley in Prague. :D

Will you be sporting orange rims?

CK

I have emailed and awaiting results from the delightfull Ladies . As sson as they come then they will be posted.To Andy.

Also on my second card after the change over i let a young and drunken child ride my bike and so i shall not be judged on the results of my bike !! :wall::wall::wall: