Week 196 - A Season to Relish

Andy

So you don't think that shirty and jack lee have helped in Dibs success?

Got to agree with Greg on this one. Jack Lee has to be given a huge amount of credit in helping Dibs to his success and Shirty has had an immense amount of influence on him.

Granted Dibs is the one who has ridden the bike and made it happen but to have two massive personalities pushing you hard all the way like JL and JS Jnr, you have to think that if they didn't come into his career he might not have got to where he is now.

Good Luck to James for 2011.

Got to agree with Greg on this one. Jack Lee has to be given a huge amount of credit in helping Dibs to his success and Shirty has had an immense amount of influence on him.

Granted Dibs is the one who has ridden the bike and made it happen but to have two massive personalities pushing you hard all the way like JL and JS Jnr, you have to think that if they didn't come into his career he might not have got to where he is now.

Good Luck to James for 2011.

wasn't that the point I and rappers were making?

Edited by Nigel Dabster

will leave the girls above to trip over eachothers misinterpretations of eachothers text....

got to say, just read shirty's speil, top man shirty! nice to read such honesty and upfront stuff...

whilst born to win and always wanting the best for his team and his self, got to ask from which other person or team would you get that kind of statement? very few i say.....

quite a rider merry go round compared to usual, but what i look forward to most is seeing how well Doug goes on the 2 stroke enduro bike, Doug upto now has been solid but not stunning! some may disagree. I'm not sure of Doug's view point, but so far it really does seem to have been a bit of fun, and with so many world championships, who can blame him, but i do think the next few extreme and indoor events will define whether a genuine visit to the podium will take place, rather than as a sweeper picking up the pieces at the rear and gaining on others misfortunes.

Please dont take that as a hit but as a fact upto now, as id love to see him take the second step on the podium behind Jonny Walker's KORR KTM! having raced to it..... All the best to all our riders, riding at the sharp end in 2011 and happy christmas to all the bike fans here, dont forget to get your entries in for the Lonsdale Cup on the 23rd January, see calendar....

Edited by 19tentwenty10