clutch

bondy

also im a bit unsure what the fuel mix i know its 50 to 1 is that 50ml?

Only if you want it to be. 50:1 is a ratio. 50 parts fuel to 1 part oil. The unit of measure is whatever you want it to be, provided it is the same on both sides of the equation.

50 gallons of fuel to 1 gallon of oil

50 ounces of fuel to 1 ounce of oil

50 ml of fuel to 1 ml of oil

1 liter of fuel to 0.02 liters (20ml) of oil

There are a number of calculators online, such as this on: http://www.csgnetwork.com/oilfuelcalc.html

The easy way is to get a "Ratio Rite" mixing cup. Just do a Google search.

Only if you want it to be. 50:1 is a ratio. 50 parts fuel to 1 part oil. The unit of measure is whatever you want it to be, provided it is the same on both sides of the equation.

50 gallons of fuel to 1 gallon of oil

50 ounces of fuel to 1 ounce of oil

50 ml of fuel to 1 ml of oil

1 liter of fuel to 0.02 liters (20ml) of oil

There are a number of calculators online, such as this on: http://www.csgnetwork.com/oilfuelcalc.html

The easy way is to get a "Ratio Rite" mixing cup. Just do a Google search.

thanks for your help can you tell me whats the best 2 stroke oil for my sherpa 350 and weres the best place to get it cheers

thanks for your help can you tell me whats the best 2 stroke oil for my sherpa 350 and weres the best place to get it cheers

You'll may get a lot of answers so I'll give you mine, these things were made to run on 2 stroke oil from back in the day, so I assume that anything made nowadays is better than what they had then.

No idea where to get it from. In a bind I'll grab something from NAPA but I don't think they have a ton of them in Liverpool, unless it's Liverpool, Pennsylvania. :biggrinsanta: