Hi all novice here

steve54

Hi Guys, new to trials, going to join my local club. Had a TY175 lot a years ago.

Just bought myself a Montesa 315R. I'm the wrong side of 50 so the kids will run

rings round me.

Welcome back to the addictive world of trials ! Just don't try and keep up with the kids. The bike will do you well.

Good luck.

Thinking of joining Montrose & district MC

Oh you'll get a frosty reception from a few on here at the mere mention of an AMCA club up in Scotland :rolleyes:

Join it fella, great trials, great venues, just one or two of their members are a bit touchy though :rotfl: actually having just bought a 315r you may even know one of them :banana2:

Edited by Thedbf

Oh you'll get a frosty reception from a few on here at the mere mention of an AMCA club up in Scotland :rolleyes:

HERETIC!!!! NON BELIEVER!!!! ;):biggrinsanta:

Join it fella, great trials, great venues, just one or two of their members are a bit touchy though :rotfl: actually having just bought a 315r you may even know one of them :banana2:

Steve, there's something for everyone and the choice of clubs is your own SACU (or that other lot :biggrinsanta: ), BAMCC run 12 club trials a year with a yellow route for beginners before you step up. Wherever you go....ENJOY!!

PS Where in the North East are you??

Edited by Slapshot 3

You are the one who is blind and cannot see the truth in the world. You live sheltered in a monastery of your hate, and cannot admire beauty and truth while I snort the cocaine of excellence and bang the hooker of awesomeness. - Wonderlance

What are you on Donald ????

& Happy New Year to all.

Edited by B40RT

Thanks for the welcome guys. This seems a good forum, good topics and good advice.

I think i'll do a bit of practice on the bike before my first trial, dont want to

look a right tit on my first outing.

To answer Slapshot3 I live outside Marykirk. I used to marshal at Edzell airfield

for the road and supermoto races run by Bon Accord.

You are the one who is blind and cannot see the truth in the world. You live sheltered in a monastery of your hate, and cannot admire beauty and truth while I snort the cocaine of excellence and bang the hooker of awesomeness. - Wonderlance

What are you on Donald ????

& Happy New Year to all.

It was a line on another website I inhabit that I couldn't resist, nearly wet myself laughing at it!!

Happy New Year to you and yours mate

Steve, Like I said, wherever you venture, just enjoy getting out on the bike

Edited by Slapshot 3