Beamish Shocks

monty_jon

I need some new shocks for my Suzuki beamish, what length should they be?

Also what are the best make to buy (around £80-100) Betor or NJB??

Well I don't know about Betor shocks for your Beamish - but I bought Betor shocks for a TY80 and one shock had a seal failure after 20 minutes of very light riding. I sent the shocks back to where I bought them to see if Betor would warrant them (or at a minimum I could buy a single shock and not a pair). The dealer has been trying faithfully for several months to get some response from Betor without success. I sent the shocks back to the dealer so he could see how the seal has a piece of green rubber from inside the shock sticking out he seal, and he said that Betor wanted the shock sent back - then Betor said it would cost too much to send them back. The dealer still does not have a definite answer and promised to keep working on it for me.

You may have better luck with Betor where you live - but in the US I am not impressed with their product support.

Edited by 1oldbanjo

Well I don't know about Betor shocks for your Beamish - but I bought Betor shocks for a TY80 and one shock had a seal failure after 20 minutes of very light riding. I sent the shocks back to where I bought them to see if Betor would warrant them (or at a minimum I could buy a single shock and not a pair). The dealer has been trying faithfully for several months to get some response from Betor without success. I sent the shocks back to the dealer so he could see how the seal has a piece of green rubber from inside the shock sticking out he seal, and he said that Betor wanted the shock sent back - then Betor said it would cost too much to send them back. The dealer still does not have a definite answer and promised to keep working on it for me.

You may have better luck with Betor where you live - but in the US I am not impressed with their product support.

That doesn

I havent had a problem with the Betor Pro or the Betor Expert (steel bodied) shock and none that i have sold have come back so might just be a rouge one. Doesnt sound too good from a customer support point of view though. OK i know they are a budget shock but