gas gas motos ltd

youthy

Has anybody found the tech department hard to deal with? Have left several messages about my clutch problem and everytime i get through to them im put on hold then after several minute s get cut off really makes your p**s boil

We have never had any problems either, you can e-mail Kev Hipwell(this is year 2011) and be assured he will reply. As for B--a's you need to be on their direct hot line........... :lol:

Edited by jam

I must say i was wrong about gas gas motos i arrived home today to find a revised dp clutch pack posted to me recorded a neighbour kindly signed for it for me. Thanks to Andy hipwell for his help however im yet to try it hopefully il get chance tommorow so fingers crossed all will be ok

youthy. You may not have realised but our answerphone messages sometimes don't get to us at GGUK, I ALWAYS try to ring back when possible but sometimes the customer rings back before I get chance to...

As for your clutch pack we recieved it in the post thursday/possibly friday and I measured it, thinned it down and sent it back to you as soon as we could, please let us know if you have any other problems with it!

As for e-mails I answer EVERY one, admittedly its sometimes a day or so before I get to them!!

As for you Ben, I find that quite amazing :blink: as I can remember sorting your problem out after numerous phone calls!!!!...

As far as I'm concerned I will keep reading your posts but this is my ONLY reply.

"Factory Kev"

I must say i was wrong about gas gas motos i arrived home today to find a revised dp clutch pack posted to me recorded a neighbour kindly signed for it for me. Thanks to Andy hipwell for his help however im yet to try it hopefully il get chance tommorow so fingers crossed all will be ok

Glad to hear that. I've had contact with hundreds of UK riders and have only heard good things about JS and especially Factory Kev.

Jon

youthy. You may not have realised but our answerphone messages sometimes don't get to us at GGUK, I ALWAYS try to ring back when possible but sometimes the customer rings back before I get chance to...

As for your clutch pack we recieved it in the post thursday/possibly friday and I measured it, thinned it down and sent it back to you as soon as we could, please let us know if you have any other problems with it!

As for e-mails I answer EVERY one, admittedly its sometimes a day or so before I get to them!!

As for you Ben, I find that quite amazing :blink: as I can remember sorting your problem out after numerous phone calls!!!!...

As far as I'm concerned I will keep reading your posts but this is my ONLY reply.

"Factory Kev"

Well done Kev for getting in here and telling it like it is. Good to see the importer giving direct feedback. Personally I've always found everyone at GGUK to be very helpful. I think Benbeta23 (who was until recently gasgasben) needs to stop slaging off other bikes just because he doesn't ride one. So it will be OssaBen and beta will be **** too.

"Factory Kev"

Hi Kev,

I should have rephrased it a lot better, I know you personnaly give me a lot of help & I did get the bike running better, But still not right, Anyway I found a topic on here with the same problem & he said it turned out to be the wrong thickness base gasket,

When I bought that new radiator from you though because the one on mine was cracked on the filler neck, When I put it on the bike & let it run for a bit, There started to be oil coming out of the bottom of the cylinder? Possibly because more pressure could have built up which caused it but spill oil out of the of?

I only just found out it could be the base gasket after I sold the bike, But I can't help thinking that the wrong base gasket was put on? The guy who had it after me put a raga inlet manifold on it & the High comp S3 Raga head, & I don't think he's had any problems with it. Anyway got a Beta now & love it,

I didn't like the fact though that the bike was only ever so slightly over 6 months old, & GG UK wouldn't replace the radiator on a warrenty claim, So that was £140 gone, When John Lampkin still replace's Stators on 8 year old Rev3's, Some how on a 6 & a bit month old bike Didn't really seem fair?

I'm not getting at you at all Kev, I just didn't like the fact the bike broke down every week & had to get towed back lol

Well done Kev for getting in here and telling it like it is. Good to see the importer giving direct feedback. Personally I've always found everyone at GGUK to be very helpful. I think Benbeta23 (who was until recently gasgasben) needs to stop slaging off other bikes just because he doesn't ride one. So it will be OssaBen and beta will be **** too.

A while back I had a GasGas 125 Raga Rep, & it was great, never let me down, But changed to 300 & it was the worst bike I have ever owned, Broke down every single week, So basically you are saying, Even though I had a bad experience with a bike & I should still say good things about them, Fair enough I had 1 good GG, I have never slaged Ossa of, They're a great bike, Had a ride on one a bit a go & was really pleasent to ride, & I will never ever slag off Beta, In my opinion They're the best qualiy bike made, & best all round bike & absolutly love mine.

Edited by BenBeta23

I will never ever slag off Beta, In my opinion They're the best qualiy bike made, & best all round bike & absolutly love mine.

I bet you would have said that when you had the Raga too though. That's my point.

If this or your next Beta starts causing you problems you may change tune and start slagging off Beta. All bikes have problems at times and all I'm saying is that you've gone out of your way to slag GG because one of your bikes hit trouble. It's fine to share this experiance but not to slag off the brand for ever because of it.

I've ridden GG for many years and had very few problems. Most that I have had have been my own fault. I had a techno many years ago and it was nothing but trouble. I still look at Beta and all the others when I'm changing bike though. Doesn't do to be blinkered in this game.

I bet you would have said that when you had the Raga too though. That's my point.

If this or your next Beta starts causing you problems you may change tune and start slagging off Beta. All bikes have problems at times and all I'm saying is that you've gone out of your way to slag GG because one of your bikes hit trouble. It's fine to share this experiance but not to slag off the brand for ever because of it.

I've ridden GG for many years and had very few problems. Most that I have had have been my own fault. I had a techno many years ago and it was nothing but trouble. I still look at Beta and all the others when I'm changing bike though. Doesn't do to be blinkered in this game.

Good point, I completly understand what you're saying, I did like the 125 GG a lot But no where near as much as the Beta, Trust me I will never slag off Beta For me they are the ulitimate trials bike, & if & when it does go wrong, Lampkin's are great, They will help us out with anything. But Not saying GasGas wouldn't of done.

At the end of the day why should I say good stuff about somewhere I've had a bad experience with? I mean if you had to pay £140 for a radiator & the bike was about a week over from it's warrenty Would you honestly be happy? I know it sounds like I'm going on about it, But it's just stuff like that is really annoying.

I Understand not everyone has had a bad experience with GG UK, & Kev was really patient & helped us out with it. If people have helped me out I will have good stuff to say, But If not, Why should I say good things about them?

Edited by BenBeta23