Rim stickers

benwall

I know some of you may laugh at the idea of rim stickers but i would like them on my wheels as there black and they need protecting.

I was looking at the jitsie ones. Does any one know if they stay on well or do they just fall off?

Thanks

They are really good quality stickers, I've had a set of the red factory Beta's ones on my 2010 Evo for about 11 months now & are still in great condition, When putting them on use a heatgun or a hairdyrer or something like that just to warm up the rim so they stick better.

• Dislike 1

They are really good quality stickers, I've had a set of the red factory Beta's ones on my 2010 Evo for about 11 months now & are still in great condition, When putting them on use a heatgun or a hairdyrer or something like that just to warm up the rim so they stick better.

Do you use a jet washer to clean your bike?

Edited by benwall

av got some on ma 2010 evo to red beta racing ones, had them on a long time and still look like new, clean rim well before putting on i.e break cleaner or something similar, i heated rim slightly, stook them on then finished them off with heat agai just warm them up whilst rubbing them down jently leave for a bit then will be fine, they are good quality so seem to stop on well, did a trial last weekend and the guy had red beta ones with black round the rim looked different but gud. Clean mine the same as before with jet wash e.t.c, tend to use the jet wash on like the fan jet insted on the direct high power jet just to make sure doesnt start peeling them off but have been fine all time been on

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I know some of you may laugh at the idea of rim stickers but i would like them on my wheels as there black and they need protecting.

I was looking at the jitsie ones. Does any one know if they stay on well or do they just fall off?

Thanks

Where have you seen the Jitsie ones for sale? My friend has had them on order for ages and I can't see any info on the Jitsie web site. Can't see the Beta ones on the Saunders web site anymore either.

Cheers

Where have you seen the Jitsie ones for sale? My friend has had them on order for ages and I can't see any info on the Jitsie web site.

Hi, from what we were told there was one small batch of rim stickers that came into the country then non until now, so it might explain why your friend has had them on order for so long.

We now sell the Jitsie rim Stickers on our website.