New Plastics

adam1

Hi all

I was just wondering if i could change the plastics on my 2007 bike to those of the 2008 bike, and where would you purchace these from, or would it be better it stick with the 2007 plastics and get a sticker kit. I need all plastics inc tank cover

cheers

Adam

fairly sure that the 08 plastics will fit, but give Beta uk a ring they will know for sure and they aren't far away from you as they are in Silsden, you might change your mind when they tell you how much for a full set of plastic's though, :huh: back mudguard will be at least

I like the look of the 07 better plus you have different finish on the wheels to the 08 model, so wont look like an 08 if thats what you whish to achieve.

i like the look of the 2007 in red, all i want to do is spruce the old girl up as all the plastics are scuffed, cracked etc, wont be for another few months as i am still crashing, flipping etc on a regular basis

cheers Adam

yep, but you'll also have to buy a new airbox cover and stickers for that don't come with

Was thinking of a carbon look air box cover, and then some frame stickers, fork stickers etc, where is best for these?