trials on t.v ?

myzeneye

wasnt sure what section to post this thread in..... sorry...

would it be possible for the forum to have a section which could alert us to any trials coverage of any kind which is to be broadcast on tv ?

i managed to v+ the final rounds of the SPEA FIM X-Trail world indoor championships in milan on euro sport 2, but i caught it purley by chance...hahaha

anyway, to my suprise, both the missus and the boy have watched it over and over with me when theres nothing else on the box and we've enjoyed it immensly... me, even more so because her indoors had shown keen support and interest too, which is a first ! hahaha

anyhoo, could we have a section on here where any coverage is listed so;s not to miss it ? at the minute all i can do is scroll thru the euro sport listings a few days in advance at a time, and if there is any trials on, its usually in the middle of the night...

im hoping there will be some decent coverage of the SSDT on ? if anyone can advise, please, let me know... :thumbup:

edit : oh, and if there already is a section for this.... :rolleyes: appologies in advance ....hahahha

Edited by myzeneye

I'm afraid there isn't enough coverage to justify its own forum - it would get about a dozen posts a year at most. Generally if there is Trials on TV somebody will post up about it, normally in the World Championship Forum

oh, fart on it.

well, there just should be more coverage, even if it is on satelite channels in the dead of night..... <_<

just imagine how good a revamp of kick start could be..... :rolleyes: the original was must see veiwing for any boy when i were'a lad...with todays gadgetry and what not, it could be bloody brill ! :thumbup:

what we need is some mega rich trials enthusiast to make it happen......

oh well, we can all wish....hahahahah

(yes yes yes,,, i watch it on youtube and dvds but its just a shame the sports channels dont cover the larger events...)