BAMCC Craiglash Trial Photos

bill.m

Bloody hell....one of Lewis with his feet up... :rolleyes:

Cheers Donald, I knew I could rely on you for your support (it was the socks, trust me) :blush:

For everyone who asked who asked to see the photos, here they are. Hope you all enjoyed your day out in the sun.

Thanks for posting the photos Bill, much appreciated. I'd be interested in more if have them? Drop me a PM if you can help out?

GJ :wacko:

If Carlsberg did trials riders I'd be the cheap branded sh*t from the local supermarket :P

around 30 down on last year,could be the traveling costs.

91 last year if memory serves, 71 entries this year both numbers include non starters. There were not too many from south of the central belt, which is a shame.

Fuel costs are the same from the like of Fort William as they are from say Ayrshire. There were other trials on but that a whole other political argument!

Edited by Slapshot 3

As soon as I get them I'll post them on TC and BAMCC.

They are being finalised and checked tonight.....

Not officially released yet but here's a sneak preview - I probably finished last in my class :rolleyes: Keep an eye on the BAMCC website for the results, I'm sure they'll be posted soon enough?

Don't think you were that High up Gav..... :rolleyes:

Edited by Slapshot 3

Don't think you were that High up Gav.....

I've a funny feeling you weren't impressed with my attempts on Sunday Donald? That makes two of us mate but it was fun all the same :thumbup:

P.S. I hope the rotor puller I lent you strips your threads :moon:

Not officially released yet but here's a sneak preview - I probably finished last in my class :rolleyes:

Keep an eye on the BAMCC website for the results, I'm sure they'll be posted soon enough?

I've a funny feeling you weren't impressed with my attempts on Sunday Donald? That makes two of us mate but it was fun all the same :thumbup:

P.S. I hope the rotor puller I lent you strips your threads :moon:

Gav You started saying those things.....as you're a mate I didn't want to disagree with you .... :thumbup::rolleyes: