differences

original

can anyone help?

looking at getting a 4rt, can someone tell what the difference between the 2006 to 2009 models?

tried to find on websites but cant seem to find anything. only thing i know is 08 has black frame.

thanks for any help you can give.

wayne

Edited by original

had 05 and now 09 - i think 06 had better clutch plates amd master cyl which I fitted to my 05. I think 06 to 08 then minor tweaks on cam but nothing major -could be wrong.

09 change of exhaust, steering angle and fat bars. Definately better. Not sure if 10 and 11 any different.

05 was the first year, in 06 they made changes to the clutch to try and stop the on/off switch like feel (a 315 "larger" master cylinder helps). In 07 the cam and rear exhaust box was changed to make the bottom a little softer. 08 was same as 07 bar black frame. 09 had a few changes, the front forks and rear shock were "tuned" slightly giving a very plush ride, i think the cam was altered aswell( could be wrong) however the exhaust was changed and i felt it was much softer than the 08. since 09 there has been to my knowledge no changes.

Think thats about it?? :thumbup: