SSDT Weather

gizza5

Headline news......up to Wednesday looks superb then it's starts to drift a wee bit. All the European models look consistent out till Wednesday which generally means high confidence in the conditions. Beyond that there are strong signs of the settled conditions breaking down. Anyway.... It'll probably all go wrong!! I'll have a look again towards Friday see what changes there are.

Friday 29th - Partly cloudy, less than 10% chance of a shower, southeasterly winds less than 10mph, temperature 15-18 degrees

Saturday 30th - Long clear sunny spells, DRY, southeasterly winds less than 10mph, temperature 17-19 degrees

Sunday 1st - Long clear sunny spells, DRY, southeasterly winds less than 10mph temperature 16-18 degrees

Monday 2nd - Long clear sunny spells, DRY, southeasterly winds less than 5mph temperature, 19-21 degrees

Tuesday 3rd - clear sunny spells partly cloudy in the afternoon, DRY, Northeasterly winds less than 5mph temperature, 14-16 degrees

Wednesday 4th - cloudy, patchy rain and drizzle, northeasterly winds 5-10mph temperature, 12-13 degrees

Thursday 5th - cloudy, patchy rain and drizzle, northerly winds 5-10mph temperature, 10-12 degrees

Friday 6th - cloudy, patchy rain, northwesterly winds 10mph temperature, 9-11 degrees

Saturday 7th - cloudy, patchy rain, northwesterly winds 10mph temperature, 11-13 degrees

Gizza 5 bring your Gore-tex shorts! You'll need them as armyman will be beasting you all week.

Vince I am a Mr that outranks him in any officers mess

Beasting will not happen as he will be hanging from lugging that B40 round the Pre-65 :moon:

Sorry Mr Gizza5

Better watch or he will have you T-Cutting his Petrol Tins, all nice and shiny.

Oh and I am sure he has had loads of practice on that B40, well out of the van and in to the garage at most! I will need to get down Kinlochleven Sat morning for a laugh ooppss I mean to spurr him on :rotfl:

Oh and I am sure he has had loads of practice on that B40, well out of the van and in to the garage at most! I will need to get down Kinlochleven Sat morning for a laugh ooppss I mean to spurr him on :rotfl:

Hope he don't get a puncture he was cursing a bit changing the tyre :hyper: :hyper:

Headline news......up to Wednesday looks superb then it's starts to drift a wee bit. All the European models look consistent out till Wednesday which generally means high confidence in the conditions. Beyond that there are strong signs of the settled conditions breaking down. Anyway.... It'll probably all go wrong!! I'll have a look again towards Friday see what changes there are.

Friday 29th - Partly cloudy, less than 10% chance of a shower, southeasterly winds less than 10mph, temperature 15-18 degrees

Saturday 30th - Long clear sunny spells, DRY, southeasterly winds less than 10mph, temperature 17-19 degrees

Sunday 1st - Long clear sunny spells, DRY, southeasterly winds less than 10mph temperature 16-18 degrees

Monday 2nd - Long clear sunny spells, DRY, southeasterly winds less than 5mph temperature, 19-21 degrees

Tuesday 3rd - clear sunny spells partly cloudy in the afternoon, DRY, Northeasterly winds less than 5mph temperature, 14-16 degrees

Wednesday 4th - cloudy, patchy rain and drizzle, northeasterly winds 5-10mph temperature, 12-13 degrees

Thursday 5th - cloudy, patchy rain and drizzle, northerly winds 5-10mph temperature, 10-12 degrees

Friday 6th - cloudy, patchy rain, northwesterly winds 10mph temperature, 9-11 degrees

Saturday 7th - cloudy, patchy rain, northwesterly winds 10mph temperature, 11-13 degrees

No major changes, the good days are still good not so good days still not brilliant however next Saturday looking a lot better than it was