Edinburgh to Ft. William

trialguy

Hoping someone might be leaving Edinburgh for Fort William this Saturday and has room for myself and my luggage. No Bus or train service between and I'm desperate to get up there to prep my bike for Sundays weigh in etc.(bike is waiting for me in Ft.) My Delta flight gets in @ 10:25 am Saturday am. Any assistance or suggestions greatly appreciated. Beginning my journey thursday afternoon, best to contact me by email, gcalsme@gmail.com

Cheers, Guy

Okay, we can't see the poor bloke travel half way round the world and then get stuck.

The Pre-65 doesn't float my boat at all and Slapshot is going to provide me photos from the Saturday at least. Edinburgh Airport is only about 30 mins from my house so I'll leave heading up till Saturday morning and come through and pick you up :thumbup:

If anybody could provide me with photos of Day 1 of the P-65 for TC at some point I'd be grateful. I'll be in Ft Will from Sat onwards and have card reader etc :)

Nah, far too small. This is my boat. I'm having the staff bring her up and moor her in Loch Linnhe. You're welcome to join us for Pimms and canapes on the aft deck one evening. :icon_salut:

post-20-0-02477300-1303851133.jpg

Nah, far too small. This is my boat. I'm having the staff bring her up and moor her in Loch Linnhe. You're welcome to join us for Pimms and canapes on the aft deck one evening. :icon_salut:

post-20-0-02477300-1303851133.jpg

Jeez....could you imagine that parties we could have on that Scottish week, F1 meets the Scottish.....wonder how far up the Swale you could get it in October???

Thanks for helping out Guy Smeeth -Andy - wish we could be up at the Fort next week, but will just have to click on the site every day for the latest news. - There are two other "Cannucks" riding - John Dearie (a native Scot) and Jonothan English - Dearie is entered as #5 and Smeeth is #6 - while Jon starts farther back.

Dearie is a friend of Ian Shedden, who is loaning him bike and they start at the front with Neil Dawson.