4 days gone

perce

I was just trying to wind her up, Doug's early day tommorow Dibs on sat, wouldn't like to guess who will win, but it may come down to the Ben like they keep saying every year.

I was just trying to wind her up, Doug's early day tommorow Dibs on sat, wouldn't like to guess who will win, but it may come down to the Ben like they keep saying every year.

Browny is early and gary mac aswell today, great stuff.

I'm going for Grimbo, riding steady all week, great on the slippery stuff and 40 riders or so behind Dabil, I was early on the Saturday last year and those sections were slicker than snot on an ice cube.

I'm going for Grimbo, riding steady all week, great on the slippery stuff and 40 riders or so behind Dabil, I was early on the Saturday last year and those sections were slicker than snot on an ice cube.

if his bike lasts it stopped in a cloud of blue smoke, think he got time penalties.

Thought final results were posted for the day, time penalties will bugger job a bit.

he was "clocked" at 80mph!!! maybe a standard bike was the thing as perce said, we'll see bikes can sometimes heal up can't they?

Whatever happens its twisted and turned and with dibs early whose to say what might happen.

Edited by Nigel Dabster