2011 Cabestany Rep - looks NICE!

beatabeta

Tech Folk Suspension Units are a new one on me.

Are they used on other bikes or is it a new name?

How about the back suspension, does the bike have the usual Olle shock?

• 3 weeks later...

Tech Folk Suspension Units are a new one on me.

Are they used on other bikes or is it a new name?

They advertised their SSDT special edition with Marzocchis. I don't know why they call these ones "Tech Suspensions".

Marketing maybe ? (Just like they renamed Paioli to Ceriani over the last few years...)

Just by the photos, they look like Marzocchi. There's even a little italian flag on the logo :)

img3.jpg

They are paioli's brand new fork, they are their own design and this is the first bike with them, no connection to showa or marzocchi.

New Paioli ? That makes sense.

I guess I was too quick assuming it was going to be the same as on the SSDT model... a closer look shows some differences.

Rode a new cabby today

forks seem really plush, a little softer than the Paiolis but they are probably on the softest setting out of the box.

Motor wasnt as savage as a 2010 cabby, quite smooth for a big motor, not as sharp as a 300 Raga but thats no bad thing for 99% of us.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah mate they look pretty cool.i own a 2009 cabestany replica that has competed in the trials des nations and has been modified by Ponz team (my first bike)...having no trouble with it so far, they are fantastic bikes and look trick!!!