Off the rim..

cabby

I'd be looking to take it back to whoever ordered and fitted then? If it's their mistake then they should put it right (as in fit a tubeless tyre) regardless if the fitted tyre is 'slightly' used? You should only be liable for the price difference - the customer is always right (sometimes) !

GJ :wacko:

Oh god. Wish I ad a tape of this conversation :thumbup:

Obviously You are yet to find yoursel a proper tyre fitter. You gotta go to the experienced trials guys for this knowledge, and still yet, when things go off, they just tell you that's the way it is!

Edited by copemech

Given it's a Modern bike I'm surprised they supplied a tubed tyre. I get mine from TrialsUK and Woosters and both fit free. Not much use if you are miles away but it's always handy if they can do it for you.

Oh god. Wish I ad a tape of this conversation :thumbup:

Yeh, a shot in the dark perhaps Mark but we're a bit short on details here? :huh: Who is the elusive tyre fitter? Is it Rosemary the telephone operator or Penry the mild mannered janitor? Best consult the Hong Kong book of Kung Fu.......

Pukka indeed it is, it has done less than a full day at Killin the other week, and four sections at Dalbog on Sunday before making it's way off the rim :wall:

I shall also be at Lomond, PM me if and we can agree on things

Is your box full? I can't send a PM.

Yeh, a shot in the dark perhaps Mark but we're a bit short on details here? :huh: Who is the elusive tyre fitter? Is it Rosemary the telephone operator or Penry the mild mannered janitor? Best consult the Hong Kong book of Kung Fu.......

FFS Gav...that salt air must be getting to you mate.... it was HENRY the mild mannered janitor... :rolleyes:

Stuart, did you get anything sorted out mate??

Edited by Slapshot 3

FFS Gav...that salt air must be getting to you mate.... it was HENRY the mild mannered janitor...

Common misconception Donald, his name was definitely Penry (full name Penrod Pooch) and could stop tyres from popping off the rim with a single karate chop :stoned: