scott trial 2011

scotty300

Has anyone who put an entry in had any confirmation yet? Don't want to make any travel arrangements til i know I've got a place

it is usually not over subscribed I would think you will get an entry Perce will be along soon I'm sure.

Where are you flying in from?

I write this sat grieving in the corner of my living room.

Sadly I have had to withdraw my entry. Despite numerous hours at the gym and on the bike the motorcycle gods have not been kind to me. I was racing a enduro on Sunday and had a valve break in my CRF250 when I was i going flat out around a field. Strange how when ever something goes wrong its at the furthest point away from the pits. Anyways I have destroyed the head, valves, piston, cylinder and the con rod which in turn took chungs out of the crank cases.

I simply do not have the funds to repair the bike and ride the Scott this year so I am going to bow out of this one and focus on making a triumphant appearance next year. As they say worse thing have happened at sea, I could have injured myself which would have caused me more worse in the long run.

I wish you boys the best of luck and look forward to hearing about your first time. Also if anyone wants to sell a crf250 engine drop me a PM!

:popcorn:

Entry is first come first served, there isn't a ballot for places only riding numbers, so if you've entered already it's very very unlikely that you'll not get a ride. The secretary has been away in the sun since the 3 day but I'm sure that she'll respond to any emails in the near future.

I write this sat grieving in the corner of my living room.

Sadly I have had to withdraw my entry. Despite numerous hours at the gym and on the bike the motorcycle gods have not been kind to me. I was racing a enduro on Sunday and had a valve break in my CRF250 when I was i going flat out around a field. Strange how when ever something goes wrong its at the furthest point away from the pits. Anyways I have destroyed the head, valves, piston, cylinder and the con rod which in turn took chungs out of the crank cases.

I simply do not have the funds to repair the bike and ride the Scott this year so I am going to bow out of this one and focus on making a triumphant appearance next year. As they say worse thing have happened at sea, I could have injured myself which would have caused me more worse in the long run.

I wish you boys the best of luck and look forward to hearing about your first time. Also if anyone wants to sell a crf250 engine drop me a PM!

:popcorn:

And such is why many have given up the 4T enduros! ==add MX, how do you say TIME BOMB! Feck that! :thumbup: