Pivoting Footpegs

charliechitlins

Charlie,

I think that they are a great idea for MX and Enduro. For trials I think they would suck especially when you have your feet out on the end of the pegs in a full lock turn. I think it would tend to pitch your foot off the peg.

Ciao

Doug Wilson

Pivot Pegz

Edited by dfwilson

They work fine on a push bike.

I have wondered about trying them myself.

on one of the scorpa websites there is a new little stunt bike comming out ,that looks like it has pushbike pedals

the motorcycle ones look to be sprung to the centre

Nooo, I personally would never use them for 3 reasons;

1. I like the 'stability' of the usual pegs and the locked to position feeling they give...My feet move, not the pegs.

2. 'Pivot' can mean break...I mean, whats in them? Roller bearings? On the slightest drop of the bike its your pegs f****d, they wont last too long before they seize up, surely?

3. Way too over priced,

1. I like the 'stability' of the usual pegs and the locked to position feeling they give...My feet move, not the pegs.

2. 'Pivot' can mean break...I mean, whats in them? Roller bearings? On the slightest drop of the bike its your pegs f****d, they wont last too long before they seize up, surely?

3. Way too over priced,

3. Way too over priced,

3. Way too over priced,