Gnarly Trials Video!

kramit

Remind me NOT to buy a second hand bike from any of these guy's ! :blink::rotfl:

Young guys have a couple of things going for them, as they develop their skills.

1) Little to no regard for self protection. (Have not realized they are mortal yet)

2) Little to no regard for protecting the bike. (Dad or sponsor pay for repairs)

Us old farts think a lot about the cost to repair our bike, our body, and time lost at work while in the hospital, or at home mending. Has a lot to do with the size and type of obstacles attempted. B)

Young guys have a couple of things going for them, as they develop their skills.

1) Little to no regard for self protection. (Have not realized they are mortal yet)

2) Little to no regard for protecting the bike. (Dad or sponsor pay for repairs)

Us old farts think a lot about the cost to repair our bike, our body, and time lost at work while in the hospital, or at home mending. Has a lot to do with the size and type of obstacles attempted. B)

I couldn't have said it better ! :) I spent a weekend riding with Karl jr.at ttc a year or more ago and I was amazed at the lack of self preservation ... Hence this old man will ride the trusty Fantic in twinshock events till I can't ride anymore !

Edited by axulsuv

Looks to me like these guys had a great summer! There is some really good riding in there, and from the looks of it we have some true talent coming up the ranks! :thumbup:

Lots of thanks go to TTC, RYP, Harkers and others for all this!

Jeez, I need to go visit Harker just to give the old man a razz and ride on the XR's! :popcorn:

Agree there sure is some talent there - is there the backing to deliver these guys to the world stage though ? Costly sure, but the WTC and interest levels in the US would benefit from some of our friends from the US joining the world trials circuit.

Agree there sure is some talent there - is there the backing to deliver these guys to the world stage though ? Costly sure, but the WTC and interest levels in the US would benefit from some of our friends from the US joining the world trials circuit.

Suffice to say, cost a lot, don't pay squat! I am just happy to see a grand TDN team! :thumbup:

These guys are working hard, and this year seems to offer a grand adventure for them to enjoy! Kick Butt! Take Names, Have Fun! Oh, and listen to the Old Man! :banana2:

Edited by copemech