Just collected new evo, some questions...

hugh_b

Just went through the disk! Doesn't work on a mac so had to wait until i could use the other-halfs microsoft!

Thanks for the info, just worked out the ratio of 1.5% for synthetic oil (I'm using the Putoline TT trial synthetic oil) to 75ml but i guess the little extra would be good for it when running in.

Thanks again

Hugh

Just went through the disk! Doesn't work on a mac so had to wait until i could use the other-halfs microsoft!

Thanks for the info, just worked out the ratio of 1.5% for synthetic oil (I'm using the Putoline TT trial synthetic oil) to 75ml but i guess the little extra would be good for it when running in.

Thanks again

Hugh

The disk doesn't seem to work under Windows (7 at least) either. Rather than let it try and execute, just browse it, and you will see several PDF files. Just copy the version (language) you prefer off to your hard drive. Then you can just open it as a pdf, as needed.

Based upon factory recommendations, you would need 66.6 ml of full synthetic to 5 liters of fuel.

Here is a hand online tool for calculating premix (scroll down a bit): http://www.speed-sports.com/more/oil.html

Edited by DGShannon