Classic Trials Club Question?

old trials fanatic

Hopefully see you at at least one of our trials ? We dont get many pre 95 air cooled monos if that is what might put you off and the sections are now much more in line with Midland Classic and Dales Classic events :thumbup: We would love to see you at one of our events and i would welcome your feedback.

Oh one thing if you enter on your Bultaco at Midland Classic declare it as a 1971 as they only allow Pre72 Twinshocks dont know why pre72 but just trying to offer a helpfull hint. Good luck.

Edited by Old trials fanatic

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully see you at at least one of our trials ? We dont get many pre 95 air cooled monos if that is what might put you off and the sections are now much more in line with Midland Classic and Dales Classic events :thumbup: We would love to see you at one of our events and i would welcome your feedback.

Oh one thing if you enter on your Bultaco at Midland Classic declare it as a 1971 as they only allow Pre72 Twinshocks dont know why pre72 but just trying to offer a helpfull hint. Good luck.

I look forward to trying one of your trials on my 1971 :rolleyes: Bulto.