Post A Pic Of Your Bike

colly

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I (try) and ride moto-x but I gotta admit Im not that good at it. However it is great fun and bloody hell does it knacker you out!!

Hah hah Im aching all week after a days racing, must try and lay off the beer a little Im too unfit :wacko:

BA, get a set of these graphics - XGX ! If I had a crosser, these would be on it. check out the skeleton warrior graphics, oh ay!!! 

Why oh why don't they do stuff like this for trials bikes :wacko:

Graffix Kits

I am only just learnin to spread my legs after 25 years, as if I would get much out of making a bike look pretty.

r2w must have the same problem as me!!!!! I wear through stickers, paint, moulded plastic and even metal!!!!!

This is what my poor old Honda looked like only 12 months old!!! Anybody else had on of these new in 1978 (XL 100) the closest I could buy to to a TL 125 at the time :blink:

BJ(eat my paint)Downunder

post-2-1122364253.jpg

Edited by downunder

UMMMM

I rode it and I rode it! Hell I did 1000km in the first week running it in! and averaged 1k a month in the great Ozzy bush for rest of its' life (as short as it was).

BJDownunder

SY250 and TY-S 175 should be here next week YIPPEE!!!