Had Better Days

thespikeyone

Now then, I had a bit of an argument with a rather large rock today and the rock mostly won!!!! and I split my tank (I can see the pound signs in Mr Birketts eyes lighting up as I write this). What is the best way to repair it??

image1.jpg

image.jpg

I think I will do a temp repair with some Araldite just to get me through the jersey 2 day.

Edited by thespikeyone

Now then, I had a bit of an argument with a rather large rock today and the rock mostly won!!!! and I split my tank (I can see the pound signs in Mr Birketts eyes lighting up as I write this). What is the best way to repair it??

image1.jpg

image.jpg

I think I will do a temp repair with some Araldite just to get me through the jersey 2 day.

They're a form of Nylon so you should be able to get it plastic welded.

Hi,

I split my scorpa tank just above the fuel tap. Not many places are capable of plastic welding.

I went to Birkett's and Nigel sorted it. Only down side is you may have to wait as he does have a lot on. The price wasnt as bad as expected. Worse you can do is give him a call and ask.

A little split out of constant petrol contact may be repaired with superglue and/or araldite. Just remember the plastic expands and contracts alot, so may crack again.

Regards,

Paul