james111089

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know yet

depends on the price really and I like to have a proper go as well i.e more than a couple of minutes.

To be honest I didn't really want one at all, till I had a go on it, changed my mind a bit now.

Chris

The good news is RYP USA uncrated one for demos on Tuesday, and it will be at the nationals this weekend.

The bad news  :D  I won't be getting one untill the end of May, that is when it sounds like the first batch will arrive for a few lucky punters.

Sounds like your going to buy one before trying it then ISHY?

had a quick go in david jones car park today, must admit im was impressed!! Hell of alot better than the montesa!

Please pardon my rant gasserboy, but............Of course! The all telling car park (parking lot) test is the ultimate proving grounds. In a car park one can proprely simulate all types of conditions: cambers, rocky stream beds, hill climbs, mud, dry grippy rocks, downhills, nadgery, etc...One can also test steering, suspension, wheel grip, gearing, etc.... :rolleyes:

Sarcasm courtesy of Kramer