Wheres The Sherco 4t?

james111089

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok ill get back to you once ive had a proper go, in proper sections. I was impressed on how the bike felt, but when i tryed the montesa i didnt like it at all. My opinion! :rolleyes:

Bikespace? hes one of the local pimps :(

Munch i did say it was a quick go, not a full blown test ride!

Edited by gasserboy

I don't think we can read too much into Gasser boys judgement. i'm sure he has a mate called Bikespace  :(

Haven't got an answer to that one, as it's not too clear what you're getting at Windlestone :rolleyes:

Think you probably opened yourself up for that torrent Gasserboy. :P

Lad riding one today at the Chris Carter (Jack), sounded nice enough, nowhere near as loud as the 4rt, seemed to have the grunt once it's revving. Didn't get chance to see how it picked up from a standing start (too busy picking my bike up from stream beds most of the day).

Sherco may have the advantage that they seem to have made it a fairly close copy of the 2 stroke. Is it the same frame modified?

Mind you saw Sunt riding his 4rt nicely on a few sections today. Hard to tell either way at this point I think.

I've seen the 4rt made to look very heavy, but I think that's a talent us old farts have. Sunt was making his look pretty nimble today.

BS if his judgement of bikes is anything like his judgement of picking mates he's in real trouble :(

Yep - fair one, although he probably wouldn't call me his mate in front of his mates, especially after my performance this weekend.

I'm more an old fart that helps him and his dad mark out trials. I am however younger than his dad, which is good, although he is 67 and more athletic than me, which is bad.

:rolleyes:

BS if his judgement of bikes is anything like his judgement of picking mates he's in real trouble :(

Yep - fair one, although he probably wouldn't call me his mate in front of his mates, especially after my performance this weekend.

I'm more an old fart that helps him and his dad mark out trials. I am however younger than his dad, which is good, although he is 67 and more athletic than me, which is bad.

:rolleyes:

I'm impressed with your Chris Carter result actually. There's life in us fat old rugby players yet :P

Impressed? I was nearly dead by the end of it.

Wish I hadn't cried on the last section, or the one before it, or the...... :rolleyes:

Had to literally peel my hands off the bar back at the van.

Had a bit of a nightmare - just too chubby to hang on to it by the end of the trial.

Mind you, having said that, I went over the bars on one of the first few sections, the observer bloke with the silly hat.

And one observer nearly got it.... That were a lucky '1', a very lucky '1'. Cheeky sod, it was my only good ride all day. :(

Had to literally peel my hands off the bar back at the van.

Had a bit of a nightmare - just too chubby to hang on to it by the end of the trial.

Are you talking about the beer at the end of the trial ? Old Rugby habits are hard to break then :unsure: Hope there wasn't any left handed drinking going on.