2 day out on the bike

lewisallen

cheers for the comments everyone. thought i was pretty crap to be honest but judging by everyones comments im not as bad as i thought. planning on do a few practice trials with a local guy and then see how they go then poss try and enter local trials. one thing i cant work out is how the hell do you fling the rear end round when standing still? i can do 180 endo's on my jump bike piece of cake, but if i try to do it the same on the trials bike i either dont move or i move an inch and then foot down grr.

planning on doing a few videos of my progression soo ill try to keep this thread updated :D

That's damned good riding for a beginner, you must have done a fair bit on a non engined bike?

Been riding 30 years and rarely see anyone in the first few months looking that comfortable on the bike.

The hopping is all about working WITH the suspension rather than fighting it, compress it, use the rebound to just help it off the ground using your front brake to compress the forks and ease it round.

That's damned good riding for a beginner, you must have done a fair bit on a non engined bike?

Been riding 30 years and rarely see anyone in the first few months looking that comfortable on the bike.

The hopping is all about working WITH the suspension rather than fighting it, compress it, use the rebound to just help it off the ground using your front brake to compress the forks and ease it round.

yeh i do ride a little trials on my jump bike but thats it, never ridden a moto trials bike before, i spose its just going to be something i neeed to work on. shame the weathers soo rubbish today otherwise id be out now

yeh i do ride a little trials on my jump bike but thats it, never ridden a moto trials bike before, i spose its just going to be something i neeed to work on. shame the weathers soo rubbish today otherwise id be out now

If it ain't raining it ain't training

:stoned: