What Tyre To Buy?

benwall

Ok so the tyres now need replacing,

what is the best tyre to buy that is tough?

i curently have the michelen x11 that the bike came with and they have split alot in a short time. im only a novice rider so light thin tyres dont really matter.

Thanks

Ben

Edited by benwall

i found this with the x11 to m8 infact i had a back one on and didnt last long at all, i am on Michelin x light at the moment as this is what was on my Evo saying that when i got it had to replace it as was leaking from a crack in the tyre replaced it with x light and seems a good tyre so far but you do pay for them! i useto have IRC on my bike all the time and they was spot on next time i need one going back to IRC mega grip with them and last along time to

Use the cheapest out of X11, IRC, or dunlops

as you can get punctures in every tyre. as

i found out after wrecking a 8 week old

xlite in a sharp rockstep 4 punctures in

one outing. dunlops will stay on the rim

even if flat but they are a bitch to change

jsp

Dont buy IRC as they have changed recently and have 4mm larger diameter, comparing old IRC with new replacement one. My friend had one on his GasGas 2010 model and it constantly let air out when riding with impact to the rear. The shop took it back and the X11 replacement was no issue.

Go with X11 as grip is key to the sport.

Dont buy IRC as they have changed recently and have 4mm larger diameter, comparing old IRC with new replacement one. My friend had one on his GasGas 2010 model and it constantly let air out when riding with impact to the rear. The shop took it back and the X11 replacement was no issue.

Go with X11 as grip is key to the sport.

read on trials uk that irc have problems on modern bikes 09+ but still work well on the other bikes should be fine on mine as 07