Youth C & D National

lancslass

Well used????

One of my first trials was there in 1977.

They've shipped some rocks in, but there's bugger all you can do about the rest of it looking a bit worn.

In my book, you've still got to ride the section on the day.

Hey theres nowt wrong with low north Its the works mate and theres everything there . More rocks are coming soon thought lads :rolleyes:

It looks like that bacause its a well used park and used most probably every night i know i go at least twice a week even more if i can.

Edited by Lew-GasGas

I spent easter on the I O W and had three years living in Yorkshire, I know where I'd live given a choice, Low North Park every night of the week, magic.

Its certainly done Michael Brown no harm decent result last weekend in portugal. My guess is had he lived near Barcelona not Scarborough he would have done even better, perhaps you should move there Alan?? Only joking.

You know thats not such a bad idea, any where in northern Spain would be nice, at least we would be in a nation that loves trials, instead of one where everyone seems to be against any fourm of off road motorsport on two wheels. Lets all take up Darts and snooker and then one day at least we mite have some hope of our sport making the Olympics.