Best Ossa Mapping?

azaz

If it starts for you, I wouldn't touch it although everyone on Map 13 seems happy. The importer told me my bikes are on Map 13 but I am concerned that this maybe not the case since other people on that Map are saying that starting is not a big issue.

Decided to go with map 11evo, havent had any bother starting it (nobother on map10 either), bike runs mint with plenty grunt! Only issue is that it seems a little bit faster in sections, but just needto get used to it, overall i am pleased :)

I've heard others who are happy on M11evo. great feedback, M13 does start a little easier and a little more pop to it. Either way your good.

There are separate maps for the high compression head and another set for the Termignoni with high compression head.

I'm riding a 2011 Replica (high comp head) at the moment and it starts first or second kick when cold. so all good there. Very clean and lots of power. the Termignoni has just another level of power over just the "high comp head" and runs very clean and tons of grunt and snap.

having said all that the standard model has plenty power for the majority of riders, very smooth off the bottom.