How Do The High Scores Work?

smudger984

I remember the little jap girl. You would find her stuck in a bog and go and help her. Then you would find her in another bog and go and help her. Then I walk a section and she would ride the section without walking it. She then falls off after rotovating it and you help her back onto her bike. And so on and so on.

Next day you see her stuck in a bog again and ride past!!!! Sorry

I remember the jap boy on rannoch, when we got to him he was lying in a hole trying to shelter from the weather. At first we thought his bike was knackered but it turns out it was him that was knackered, he just didn,t have the strength to kick the bike over. We practicly had to carry him off, pick him up every five minutes and pull the bike out bogs. When we got him to the petrol check at Glen Lyon he climbed in the back of the army landrover and went to sleep. Apparently he slept all the way to fort william. Cost us alot of time that year and we came down from Fersit in the dark. That was Fun!!

Edited by MRT
  • Like 1

But of course stevie, you should know by now that diplomatic relations are my speciality. He was told what would happen to him if he buggered it up for us getting home for beer. Seemed to him a sudden burst of energy!!

• Like 1