Need Help With 4Rt Twin Programmable Throttle Body

dye29

check you have the 07 software.On the bottom rightish there is abox that ask waht you want to change-fuel, ignition,3d map and things like that. At the bottom it asks what mode you want to change- map1,map 2 or both.

I think you have to open the map you want and then save it for software to know what you want

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh im now thinking ive been sold a duff ive tried 2 pc's with that serial port and no good when i go into devise manager and ports it wont find the lead on both pc's and tryed 2 laptops with the usb lead and same again . i have a fully charged 12v battery and everything plugged in as normal the program i have just has read and write and quit at bottom and open ,save at top right . ive only wated 5weeks for this coming im very strest now , its not something im doing wrong is it

Which software version do you have, cause it's a fault what happens when software and ecu are not compatible, or battery voltage is to low.

05 settings tool for a single stage ptb and

07 settings tool for a twin map ptb.

If i have the time i will translate my site montesa4rt.nl

I would say with the file name starting 05RTL250... you have the single map software. Got mine from Sandifords and they swapped the disk because they sent the wrong one for my PTB.

(null)

well i got that disc and sandiford sent me another disc with 10 maps on and i noticed it had the same program but starting with 07 so ill try that one tommorow , im not doing anything wrong am i mate

05 won't work so now in with a chance with 07. You need to make sure the maps you have are dual map compatible. I think the file name ends DM.

There is a conversion software available on the net somewhere and also software to copmare maps which is really helpful.

Check some of me old posts on maps.

just checked the 07 one and its exacly the same and my maps deffo dont end in DM there E2P i wonder if they give me wrong software because no matter what i try it dosnt work

sorry guys for been dum but just checked the cd case and in big bold letters it says 2005 , so iv got the wrong disc have i

(how different is the 07 disc to the 05

Edited by dye29

ah great ill get onto sandifords just few other things , just been on bike now and there must be two maps on her when i swap over is it safe to do when engine running . and other its a twin map body how on the program do i select two different maps .cheers ste